UV Green Cure 3N1
3 Machines in One
Three machines in one, floor machine, edge cure, and baseboard machine. The lamp head is removable and can be positioned on either side of the power supply to be used for edge and baseboard curing. There is an optional 6″ hand-held lamp that plugs into the same power supply used for the 12″ light head.
The 3N1 will work with an input voltage ranging from 100 to 240 volts 50 to 60hz. This state of the art power supply maintains constant lamp intensity over its entire operating range. No fluctuations in lamp intensity equals reliable and consistent curing.
The custom engineered lamp generates additional UV light in the light spectrum needed to cure quicker and more thoroughly. The light head produces evenly dispersed UV light that facilitates uniform curing with minimal heat.
The 3N1 has been engineered to produce zero ozone.
A convenient and tamper proof handle switch allows the machine operator to precisely control the lamp intensity. With the switch activated, the lamp goes to high power. When the switch is released, the lamp goes to low power and turns off within a predetermined amount of time if the switch is not reactivated.
A thermal switch turns the lamp off if it overheats.
The lamp and reflector can easily be replaced on the job site.
The computer that controls the safety features and other critical tasks is monitored by a “Watch-Dog” circuit. If the “Watch-Dog” circuit senses any malfunction with the main computer, the lamp is immediately turned off.
- Light weight, approx 35lbs.
- 12″ curing path.
- Easily serviced.
- Made in the USA.
- Removable handle and light head for easy stowage.
- Electronic, automatic switching power supply, 120v-240v for US and European markets.
- Uses a proprietary doped lamp that produces more of the desired UV spectrum needed to cure UV curable floor coatings.
- Cures water-based and 100% solids coatings using only 1700 watts from a 120v circuit.
- Built-in safety features including automatic lamp shutoff if machine remains motionless for a preset amount of time.
- Over-temp safety feature.
- Simple to use.
- Shutterless light head improves reliability.
- Adjustable light head for edge and baseboard curing.
- Optional 6″ hand held unit plugs into main power supply.